I recently had a major upset and disappointment in my career journey. I decided early on that I would not let it define me, but rather I would embrace the situation and navigate through it with my head held high, and my eyes on a more positive journey. I have listed some of the things that helped me. What would you add to the list, and what resonates with you?
1. When knocked down – Get up again every time!
2. Be positive – negativity helps no one!
3. Surround yourself with support – listen to those who say you can!
4. Believe in yourself – it helps those around you to believe in you!
5. Remember failure is not the end – it’s part of the journey of life
6. Learn from failure – but move on from it!
7. Keep on keeping on – your perseverance will be worth the effort
8. Be positive – negativity helps no one! 😉
9. Take advice – and filter it down to what helps
10. Accept help – the world is full of amazing, gifted people who can give you strength
11. Don’t be an egotist – remember we still need to look out for those around us
12. Identify your purpose – and move in that direction
13. Have faith.
14. Write down every idea you have – act on as many as you are able
What would you add to the list and what resonates with you?